Sold $1,350,000.00 - House
EXPERIENCE THE ULTIMATE IN LIFESTYLE CONVENIENCE
This charming 2 storey Victorian terrace with a deep garden sanctuary and a direct
access to Rochford Park at the rear is sure to delight.
Seamlessly combining period charm with contemporary comforts, the home features:
- 3 double bedrooms, master with B.I.W. and opens onto a lace balcony
- Combined living and dining with timber flooring
- Casual dining off kitchen flowing via French doors to the entertaining deck
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Tidy bathroom with a bath-tub
- Tranquil established garden backing onto parkland, ideal for kids to roam around or entertaining.
Beautifully located in one of Erskineville’s most sought after tree-lined streets, it is close to Erskineville Village, King Street, Newtown with all its delights, local schools, Sydney Park and train stations.
Whilst very comfortable as is, there is further scope to capitalize on its true value.
Simply move in and enjoy.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Inspection: Saturday 15th July 2017, 1:15 PM - 1.45 PM